Photo by Paws on the Run Pet Photography

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Weaving Munsterlander!!!

Last month I decided to take a leap of faith and enter Cookie in his third agility trial as a full trial...  Which means we had to learn to weave!  YIKES!  On our way to Calgary November 10th I picked up the practice weave poles.  Giving us exactly one month to learn to weave.  We have been practicing pretty much every night since we got home from the last trial and tonight... SUCCESS!  I removed the last gate and voile... he can weave

Down...
Back...
I even had Dan come down and watch a couple runs, and he still did it.  It's a great start!  Can't wait to see how he does in the barn on Tuesday.  Go Munsterlander Go!



4 comments:

onecollie said...

hurray for Cookie!!!!!

Tammy B said...

Way to go Cookie (and Jaime). I knew you had it in you to get him to weave !!

Kim said...

Go Cookie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Wow! Yay Cookie!